Charles Sturt University is here to help you move from TAFE to uni. Whether you’re looking to upskill, progress from a job to a career, get that promotion or move into a brand-new field. Your certificates put you in the driving seat to get qualified sooner (and for a lower cost) with our TAFE to uni pathways.
If you've completed or you’re finishing a TAFE/VET diploma or advanced diploma, you’re guaranteed a spot in almost all of our undergraduate degrees.
And your previous study doesn't need to be related directly to your chosen degree. So you can choose to upskill in your current field or explore a new one.
Get credit for your TAFE qualifications
Find out if your eligible for credit with our TAFE to uni pathways.
Here’s an example of how credit can get your qualified faster… and cheaper.
- You hold a diploma of community services.
- You apply for and get a place in the Bachelor of Social Work.
- You get credit for 64 points.
- You graduate in three years instead of four.
- You hold a Cert IV in Nursing.
- You apply for and get a place in the Bachelor of Nursing.
- You get credit for 42 points.
- You only need to do four, rather than six, workplace learning subjects.