Charles Sturt University is here to help you move from TAFE to uni. Whether you’re looking to upskill, progress from a job to a career, get that promotion or move into a brand-new field. Get qualified sooner and for a lower cost with our TAFE to uni pathways.
Have you completed or finished a TAFE/VET diploma or advanced diploma? If so, in almost all of our undergraduate degrees, you’re guaranteed a spot.
It doesn't need to be related directly to your chosen degree either. You can choose to upskill in your current field or explore a new one.
Get credit for your TAFE qualifications
Find out if you’re eligible for credit with our TAFE to uni pathways.
Here’s an example of how credit can get your qualified faster… and cheaper.
- You hold a Diploma of Community Services.
- You apply for and get a place in the Bachelor of Social Work.
- You get credit for 64 points.
- You graduate in three years instead of four.
- You hold a Cert IV in Nursing.
- You apply for and get a place in the Bachelor of Nursing.
- You get credit for 42 points.
- You only need to do four, rather than six, workplace learning subjects.